Shipping and returns
We ship worldwide and a flat-rate shipping cost will be added to your order and displayed at checkout, based on the dutch PostNL post rates. In case your country isn’t supported in the webshop, please email us for the correct information! firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that due to combining products of different sizes and shapes the calculation formula may count incorrectly. Additional shipping costs may be charged. Email us before placing an order to be certain of the correct shipping costs, in case you wish to order multiple products. All orders are processed and sent from Amersfoort, The Netherlands.
Our delivery time Guidelines
Our main goal is to send your product within 2-5 days after the agreement is made. Delivery outside the Netherlands may take up to 1-3 weeks. Deliveries outside the EU are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis meaning that VAT, taxes, duties or other surcharges involved in imports to your specific country may apply. Please consult your country’s customs or other proper authorities for such information.
Under no circumstances will we label shipments as “gifts” or downgrade the value on the items.
REFUNDS & RETURNS:
In case you wish to return your order, you can do so within 14 days after receiving your products, starting from the day of delivery. Exceptions on this rule are PDF-downloads, magazines and personal signed products. Only products in perfect, unused condition can be returned, in the original packing. After this period the purchase agreement is final. No exceptions are made.
- All returns need to be notified at M.Kruijt webshop by EMAIL FIRST. Use the contact page or email email@example.com. Quote your order number, name and address as used in the original order.
- Return shipping is payable by the buyer. In case the package is inadequately stamped, the webshop will deducted it on the refund.
- Return shipping is at your expense and note that for returns outside of the EU additional taxes and duties may apply again.
- Returns are at risk of the buyer. Which means that we are not responsible for loss or damaged packages of returned articles. Please save your track&trace code of the return package as proof of posting.
- Don’t forget to write your order number, name and address on the return package!
- When we receive the package and products back in perfect condition, a refund will be made minus the original shipping costs.
- Exchanging an article is possible. Please note that we put additional shipping costs on your account before sending the new product.
- PDF-downloads, magazines and personal signed products cannot be returned.
Damage or other problems
In the unfortunate event of a problem with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours after receiving your order.
All orders are taken care of personally and send in good condition. We are not responsible for damage due to transport or loss. Nor delay of delivery due to second or third parties.
In case the return are classified as faulty, when they are received damaged, or when an manufacturing fault occurs within 6 months of purchase. This does not include damage from normal use over time. If you believe you have received faulty goods you must contact us with information/documentation describing the fault before sending the product so that we can approve your complaint. Since most products in our webshop are not produced by us (p.e. books and magazine are published by a publisher), we are not obliged to offer a you new product. In case the complaint does get our approval, we will send you a similar non-faulty product as soon as we have received the faulty product. Although, the cost of return shipping will not be repaid to you. Items lost or damaged in return transit will not be compensated for.
In all cases, please contact us first at email@example.com
Note that for customers outside the EU, VAT and other import expenses are not covered.
p/a Meester Pennewipstraat 3
3813 MZ Amersfoort