In this first book on ‘drawing and painting animals’ Marolein Kruijt teaches how to breathe life in a painting, the eyes , capture its character, how to paint fur and finding inspiration. The book shows over 100 drawing and paintings by Marjolein, and talks about:
• her inspiration, the stories behind her paintings.
• Techniques in oil, pastel, watercolor and drawing techniques.
• Composition, lighting your subject, how to draw living animals, with some help by basic sketch techniques and insights.
• Wildlife, dogs en cats: their anatomy, fur, eyes/ears and how to capture their essence.
• Six demonstrations in pastel, watercolor and oil.
- YES! This book is available in English! Buy it here.